create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome, welcome, one and all, to quite possibly the most intense journalism/blogging experience you've ever even attempted to comprehend. I kid, of course.  I'm an amateur journalist, making an attempt to get a few reviews and articles under my belt. So, as quickly as I've created this website, I'm sure there are some bugs in the system, feel free to message me and tell me if there is perhaps anything that I cannot see, or have missed that you, the viewer, feels to be wrong.

So, as a young freelance writer, I must say, If anyone, website, individual, or other group is interested in giving me an article to write, please do not hesitate to ask. I am looking for some challenges, to help jumpstart my journalism career.

Thanks much!

~*Bryan*~

No comments:

Post a Comment